Friday, February 20, 2009

Breaking news!

I have been blessed with a new, one-hour, radio show on Marymount Manhattan College's Griffin Radio! Thanks radio gods!

Apparently, I get to do anything I want. So, I'll be doing a wide variety of sports news, opinions, rants and raves, and of course, taking the public's calls and comments. Bring it on! Of course, I'll probably throw in some real current events news, just to be legit, but who needs that when you can bitch about T.O. for an hour? (Well, it won't be all T.O. bashing, but it will most definitely be addressed). I can also have guests! So, yeah. Should be a real adventure.

I will post more on the times and dates of the shows, and how to reach me and the air!

And if you're near a television, tune into the Lakers/Hornets game, it's exciting! And the CP3/Kobe match-up is captivating.




No comments:

Post a Comment